Thursday, May 27, 2010

Bluebonnet Baby....

Since I have been an admittedly bad blogger lately…I feel the need to catch up on posting some of the MOST adorable pictures of my little munchkin. Just like all the other people in town, I got my little angel all dolled up and drove her over to the bluebonnet filed off of FM707 near Highway 83/84 South. I managed to get some pretty sweet shots of my little darling…

God''s Beauty...


Precious Baby Of Mine...


This is Neat Mom...


I hope you can really see this picture. It was the neatest picture I have ever taken. Jolea had petals in her hand that she let go of above her head. I was snapping away with the camera and managed to get a shot of the purple petals just floating in the air. This picture is worth a million dollars to me :-)



Another favorite...


And another...


Thank You God for gracing this earth we live on with such beauty.

No comments: