Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day 2010...

A Dad is a person
who is loving and kind,
And often he knows
what you have on your mind.
He's someone who listens,
suggests, and defends.
A dad can be one
of your very best friends!
He's proud of your triumphs,
but when things go wrong,
A dad can be patient
and helpful and strong
In all that you do,
a dad's love plays a part.
There's always a place for him
deep in your heart.
And each year that passes,
you're even more glad,
More grateful and proud
just to call him your dad!
Thank you, Dad...
for listening and caring,
for giving and sharing,
but, especially, for just being you!
Happy Father's Day

Happy Fathers day to this man…



for being the best Daddy and Husband I could have ever dreamed of. Thank You for being “with” us and “in” our lives every single day. Our happy little family is a reflection of the love you show us every day. You are a GREAT dad and a GREAT husband…Jolea and I are 2 very lucky girls.



Happy Fathers Day to this man…


For being the hardest working and dependable man I know. He has always taken such great care of our family and he has taught me everything I know about keeping my promises and being the best person I can be.

Happy Fathers Day to all the other Daddy's out there...I hope your days were filled with all the things that make you happy!!!

No comments: