Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Summa Time Fun...

Summa Lovin Happened So Fast…Summa Lovin Had Me a Blast…

We are off to a great summer spent with great friends and doing the things we love the most. This is the first summer we have had off as a family in 3 years…so we are taking advantage of our time together.

Andy and I have always been fans of a little Red Dirt Texas Country. We have shared this taste in music for years. When I refer to Texas Country I am talking about people like: Aaron Watson, Jason Boland, Randy Rogers, Roger Creager, Cross Canadian Ragweed, Pat Green…and oh-so-many more.

Last Thursday we went here…


To see him…


Stoney Larue on-stage...

The Lucky Mule in Abilene has a Summer Concert Series they put on every year and tickets to the show are FREE. It doesn’t really get any better FREE…and I am so glad we went.

Good music + Good Friends = Sweet Memories and a Good Time.

My friend Anna and I in the car sporting the aviators...


Cj and Johanna...LOVE them...


Me and the Hubs...


Guns-Up-Girls...


In our spare time we have been spending A LOT of time in the sweet sunshine. Jolea has become quite the little water baby and she loves the pool. There is a pool right across the street from where we live and from time to time we just mosey across the street to take a quick dip in the pool. This is the first year for her to wear the arm floaties and she has it down…she is an independent little fish with those things on.

Cheesy Face...


Chasing Butterflies...


Sweet Butterfly...


Throw me up high Daddy...


Crash Landing...


Jumping of the edge...


Even Daddy was being a Kid at Heart...


CANNONBALL...


My Boy was being CRAZY...


BackFlip...


Nicely Done Andy...


Some close family friends of ours asked Andy to join their slow pitch softball team for the summer season. He is LOVING every second of it. I think it’s been a rude awakening to the fact that he is no longer a spring chicken, but he goes out there and he gives it 100% all the time. He is the shortstop so he is right in the ACTION. Jolea and I have really enjoyed watching him play.

Batter Up...


Base Hit...Way to go Daddy...


Thank Goodness my boy is FAST...


There is a lot of summer time left and lots of things we still have planned!!! I hope everyone is enjoying their summer break as much as we are enjoying ours. (((HUGS)))

No comments: