Monday, August 9, 2010

Copper Creek Double Date...

Yummy Yummy Yummy...this place


is quickly becoming one of my favorites. Before this summer I had eaten there a couple of times, but had never really been impressed. It was good food but at a slightly overpriced rate. This summer I have gone several times and I have not been disappointed.

Andy and I went on a double date with Grammy and Poppy Saturday night and it was so much fun. It was such a great time, enjoying a couple of drinks, visiting, cutting up and just being together. Seems like it has been forever since we've been able to do that.

The next time you go to Copper Creek, I must recommend the Red Pecan Crusted Fish with Sweet Chile Cilantro Sauce over a bed of white rice and asparagus.


 OMG...it's the best fish I have ever ever ever had! It's not really on the menu because its a so called "special" however my waiter let me in on a little secret that if I want it...just order it! They will make it! And boy of boy they did make it for us...and every bite was sweet bliss.

Here are a few shots from our dinner date...

Me and the Hubs

Mom and Dad...


"Cheers To Good Food and Good Company"



No comments: