Monday, August 9, 2010

Pottery Barn Bargain...

One of my FAVORITE things about summertime is getting up really early on Saturday mornings and going garage saling. Sometimes we find great bargains and other times we don't find anything but junk. It's all about the thrill of the hunt. On one particular morning a couple of weeks ago, we stumbled across this...

It's the Providence Quilted Bedding from Pottery Barn. Of course it looks "devine" right from the magazine page doesn't it?


Here is what it looks like on our bed! Still cute, but not as cute as the PB display page of course. I love the colors and the floral patterns with a little splash of gingham here and there. Someday when I get new bedroom furniture it will all look a lot better. I am a self admitted "bedding" junkie. I love buying new bedding for my bedroom and it's a BAD obsession to have...just ask my husband!



I wonder what I will find next Saturday?

No comments: