Friday, August 6, 2010

Invitations Anyone?

I have decided to take a hobby of mine that I absolutely LOVE and see if I can't make a little extra money and make someone’s party or event a little bit happier! Everyone needs a custom invitation from time to time right? Birthdays, babies, weddings, showers, graduations, holiday cards and whatever else you can think of. I have a phobia of store bought invitations...I dont know why, but I do. I want something a little more whimsical, a little more personal, a little more fun. With that said I wanted to show you a few of the demo's I have prepared...take a look...see what ya think...then if you have a special occasion coming up and you would like me to prepare something we can talk about it. I am planning on either providing the invite/card on CD-ROM for personal printing at a set fee or if you need me to have them printed for you, I will also be able to do that (given advance notice). I really enjoy playing with digital design and I am learning new things all the time. So...wish me LUCK!!!

(Ps...the baby pics are random pics from the internet...not a real baby that I know)








No comments: