Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Just Sign On The Dotted Line Please....

Its really embarrassing how "boring" the last couple of weeks have been. I haven't even been able to blog because it has been so uneventful around our house. Now don't get me wrong, we have been really really busy, but nothing blog-worthy has been happening...that is for sure!!! I am really happy to announce that we have a closing date set...and all we have to do now is sign on the dotted line. We are officially closing on July the 7TH at 8AM. I don't think its even hit me that we are moving back to Abilene yet. My life is about to get a whole lot easier...no commute to school and I will have a Wal-Mart at my fingertips which is enough to make me all GIDDY on the inside. Did you know that in Anson at the Lawrence Brothers grocery store, a can of green beans was almost 2 dollars? That is highway robbery, but they are the only store in town and they can get away with it. It has always been such a hassle to go grocery shopping and then lug it all the way home...and on top of that, we could never buy ice cream in Abilene because it would melt long before we got home...and if green beans are 2 dollars can you imagine the cost of Blue Bell ice cream? YIKES! I cant believe I am blogging about green beans and ice-cream...but I told you its been boring lately. So that's it in a nutshell!!! Lots of things going on this weekend...hopefully I will have pictures to post. Its mine and Andy's Anniversary (6 years) and Father's Day and Andy's brother Jansen is coming down for a visit. Stay tuned...and have a great Wednesday.

So...it's not the best picture...but at least I found one that would work :)

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Yay for ya'll! $2 for a can of green beans is highway robbery! That's a small town for you!