Friday, June 12, 2009

Say Cheese...

These are the professional photos that we spent a small fortune on!!! I knew I was going to be a sucker for these...but I don't gamble, so this was mine and Grammy's play money and we chose to spend it on memories that would last us a lifetime!!! Cha-Ching...jackpot for us!!! Its also nice to be able to get pictures of our whole family...and we can only do that when "someone" else is snapping the pictures!!!Enjoy!!!

I Love this man (most of the time :)
I have been packing up the house all night long and I have the first load ready to go tomorrow. For those of you who don't know, we are going to move into some rental property of my parents for now, till I get done with school. It just makes sense...and we are so Thankful that my parents are willing and able to let us live there. (Maybe we will get a discount on the rent...wink wink) I will post pictures of our new home...as soon as we get there!!! I love changes...and I think this is going to be a good one!!! Happy weekend to everyone!!!

1 comment:

SeoulSearching said...

awe! the pictures are so cute!! I love them! hope you're packing goes well (and unpacking! lol!!)

:)