Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Dad Is A Loser...

I am proud to announce that my Daddy is the Gold's Gym Biggest Loser for 2009 and the recipient of a 1000 dollar check. That's Right! He lost a whopping 52 pounds in 12 weeks...and he looks totally fabulous. He wasn't thrilled at the idea of having his pictures posted on my blog, but I am so proud of him and I wanted everyone to know how hard he worked...and the pictures tell the story. He has joined the Fit Camp at Dyess...and gets up every morning at 3:30, then after an hour of that, he heads over to Gold's Gym to train with his trainer and do cardio!!! He didn't just lose the weight, he changed his lifestyle too. Now for most of us, the thought of getting up at 3:30 in the morning to work-out is.....well.....just a thought, but he LOVES it. For as long as I can remember he has always been the hardest worker, no matter what he was doing and I knew he was going to win this contest without any doubts...and so did he. I know he feels great...and I think he looks 10 years younger!!! What a great lookin' Poppy!!! Way to go Dad we love you!!!

Check out those abs :)

No comments: