Tuesday, February 23, 2010

FAMILY SNOW DAY...

What a blessing this winter has been. I have lived in Abilene Texas all my life and I rarely ever remember a winter as beautiful as this one. What’s even better is today...NO SCHOOL...for me or for Andy...so that means...FAMILY SNOW DAY! We have had a great day together just lounging in our sweat pants and doing a whole lot of nothing. We played in the snow once already...and might make it out again before it’s all said and done. Jolea Dru just loves the snow! Anytime she see's it she calls it "ho ho ho!" I guess she remembers all the snow scenes from the many Christmas movies we watched over the holidays and she just puts snow and Santa Claus in the same category! Cute huh? We tried our luck at building a Texas snowman, but the ice just wouldn’t pack. With Andy’s crazy softball schedule and my student teaching load, this little break couldn’t have come at a better time! God is so Good!




Our Family of 3...


Even Macy got in on the FUN...

~Stay Warm and Cozy Today Ya'll~

No comments: