Sunday, February 28, 2010

Happy Bloggerversary To Me

This blogging adventure all started 1 year ago today and 134 posts later...I couldn’t be happier about the decision to start a family blog in the first place. I have recorded some of my fondest memories, met many new friends and have thoroughly enjoyed reading other blogs as well. I guess you could say it’s an "outlet" for me. I never could get into or finish an actual scrapbook, not to mention the boo-koos of money it can cost to get all the supplies. With this blog I just sign on, sign in and start typing. I hope those who know us well and want to be informed about our lives and our quick growing little dumpling have enjoyed reading it as much as I have enjoyed doing it. I took a stroll down memory lane today and I cannot believe how much has changed in just one short year. Jolea's growth and appearance have grown in leaps and bounds. She started out as my tiny baby girl and has changed into a sweet pigtailed, stubborn and opinionated 2 year old....that I adore. We have changed homes, jobs, cars and so much more in such a short amount of time. I guess what they always say is true..."Time Flies When You're Having Fun"

Then:  February 28, 2009

Now: February 28, 2010

2 comments:

Erin said...

that last picture made me LOL! Love it! Had so much fun last night-hope we get to do it again soon!

ajphillips said...

Hey--- about the outfit...I honestly don't see myself professional enough to make an outfit for someone else! I'd be happy to give you the pattern, but actually doing it for money...I'm not so sure about. I would feel really bad if it ended up falling apart! :( lol! I'm still learning myself!