Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Mommy's Little Elf...

I started a series of posts earlier this month about some of my favorite holiday outfits. I have several pictures that I need to post...because its already December the 15Th...and before I know it the holidays will have come and gone :) * This is another "Ditto's" bargain...and I couldn't have been happier when I found it because its one of my all time favorite children's brands! Miss-Tee-V-Us! We have 2 tops that we can mix and match with these bottoms for "double the money...and double the holiday spirit!" Typically I wouldn't be able to buy this brand because it is slightly pricey, but that is why I love the semi-annual consignment sale...when I stumble across these brands at prices I can afford...I cant pass up the bargain.

This little beauty is from Christmas Carousel this year. Grammy always buys Jolea something "holiday-ish" and this is what she picked out this year. Its PRESH...a little long...but PRESH! The brand is I'm Yours...and they have really sweet boutique inspired clothing. Depending on where you find it...the prices will vary on this brand. We have a Christmas top by this same brand that will go perfectly with the pants underneath this dress...(that you can barely see!) One good thing about this line of holiday inspired clothing is, you can mix and match several different pieces and really get your money's worth.

I have had these britches for years...before Jolea was even here in this world. A close friend of the family made them for her little girl (who is now 5) and passed them on to me. She can sew ANYTHING...and just whipped these up like it was a piece-of-cake. You could do a sweet little pair of pants like this for any holiday...hmm...maybe I will try my luck at making my own pair someday :) The top doesn't go with the pants, but it was a perfect match! It is another Dittos bargain and it is by Peaches and Creme.

This last outfit is my FAVORITE...and is her official 2009 Christmas outfit. It was purchased off of Ebay. The pants and top are both handmade...I LOVE...the wild ruffles...the wild colors...and the wild and whimsical print on the fabric! Actually today when I put it on her for her MDO Christmas party I noticed that the pants are a tad-bit snug and almost a little too short too...thank goodness the holidays are upon us.

I have loved every minute of playing dress up with my little elf this holiday season. She is becoming quite the little girl...always wanting to match...always wanting to wear a bow and always wanting to look pretty! Merry Christmas Y'all!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

I love Miss Tee V Us too! It's sooooo expensive. I bought the girls on sale this year and still paid $40 for each outfit! Yikes!

If you decide you want to sell all 3 of those outfits after Christmas is over, I'll buy! Seriously! Love all 3 of them! I wanted to buy that little dress from Christmas Carousel for Kennedy.

kjanedesigns said...

Love all the holiday outfits - I too have a weakess for holiday outfits - and I love your idea of posting them online for everyone to see!