Thursday, December 3, 2009

Just Stuff...

Can you believe its Thursday again? I know I cant...where has this week gone? Its been a busy one around here that's for sure. The boys are gearing up to head out of town for playoff football and Jolea and I are looking forward to spending some time together, getting the house cleaned and spending some time with Grammy too.
*
Jolea has big news...and NO... she isn't going to be a big sister!!! Take a close look at the pictures below...can you tell a difference? Can you tell what the big news is?
Hmm....
Half of the crib is missing...
So it must be time to start thinking about a BIG GIRL BED!!!
Oh sad Day...cant you stay a baby just a little bit longer? I had to put Jolea in her bed today for timeout. She cried when I put her in there...which is typical...then she got really quiet...climbing I presume...then she hit the floor with a thud and cried again...not so typical...and then she was knocking on her own bedroom door telling me to let her out...totally not typical! So I would say we have a problem on our hands. Well as you can see my crib isn't one of those fancy-nancy cribs that turns into a big girl bed, so I had to improvise! I removed the front rails...and its seems sturdy enough...so...Voila...a make-shift big girl bed, till my pocket book can afford to get a new one! Ooh...a big girl bed means a big girl room...and that screams out PROJECT! For now this will have to do...its 11:12 PM and so far I haven't heard a peep out of her! My Sweet Girl!
*
I'm also going to be sharing with you some of my very FAVORITE Christmas outfits of Jolea's. I might be a little crazy about seasonal clothing...but you would never know it :) I just adore sweet little girls Christmas clothing...so as of December 1st she started wearing her "Merries!" Here are the 2 outfits she wore to school this week :)
*This one is a Dittos bargain...its Mis-Tee-V-Us...and you all know how I feel about that
I LOVE this brand to pieces...its so comfy...and so cute all at the same time!
Silly Girl!

This little top was too cute to pass up at Kohls! I am a huge fan of the mix and match brand Jumping Beans...they have the sweetest things for little girls...and very reasonably priced!

Mama's Little Reindeer

I took a trip to Hobby Lobby...and I hit the jackpot on Christmas gifts! Of course its killing me that I cant really talk about them because...some of the people who read this blog will be getting the gifts! BooHoo! While I was there I bought some cute ribbon to dress up my packages! I did manage to get a few of them wrapped, but they are looking oh-so-naked without a little bling! I will work on that part this weekend sometime :)

The semester officially closes on Tuesday evening of next week! Yiipie...Hooray...WooHoo! I cannot fathom being finished with school and having a "normal" life again? Well...I don't know about "normal" but much less stressful for sure! I'm thrilled that I will have my own classroom soon and I will be shaping the Little Minds that are in my class...Oh Happy Day! They say we should have our first Snow Day tomorrow...I cant wait!

3 comments:

ajphillips said...

You can print it at blurb.com or blog2print.com!

Kristi said...

Oh she is such a cutie. It seems like yesterday that my girls were that age. Thank you for your sweet comments and for your prayers for Rachel. We are in awe at all that God has done!!! Blessings to you and your family.

The Undomestic Mom said...

love your blog! your family is precious!