Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Big Weekend Plans...

We have a lot in store for this weekend...and I just cant wait! First of all my Mom and I are leaving for the Metroplex on Friday and we plan on going here...

To do a little bit of this...

Shop Shop Shop...till we Drop Drop Drop!!! After we get done finding all the bargains we can handle we are going to be really hungry so hopefully we will end up here...

Which is one of our MOST favorite places to go! We will share a yummy dinner entree and then of course we will indulge in a beautiful piece of Cheesecake too :) If we don't end up going to the Cheesecake Factory, we could always go here...

Oh...Yea...another family FAVORITE for sure! Both of them are EQUALLY delish'...it just depends on what mood your taste-buds are in :)
*
Then on Saturday, the boys and the baby will join us and we are going to head here...

To watch a little bit of this...

that's right...it's FOOTBALL IN DECEMBER BABY...as we watch these boys...

try to bring home the Class 3A Division 1 State Championship. The Wylie Bulldogs will take on the Gilmer Buckeyes, Saturday December the 12Th at SMU's Gerald J. Ford Stadium...kickoff at 6:00 PM! We were there for the last championship game in 2004, and we hope to cheer them on to another one this Saturday...GO DAWGS!
*
After the big game on Saturday, there is another Big Game we get to go and watch...its a team that looks a little something like this...

Have you ever heard of them? Well the truth is, my Daddy raised me not to be a Dallas Cowboy fan...however...we have a once in a lifetime opportunity to watch the game here...

at the new BILLION dollar stadium that I am dying to see...AND...we get to watch the game from here...

here...

and here...

My Dad has a friend who has a suite at the stadium...and he has been generous enough to invite some of his friends down for the game. Since we all happen to be there already for the Wylie game, he was so KIND to include Andy and I in the action. WOW...I can't wait. I'm so excited to share this special moment in time with my sweet hubby and my sweet parents! What a blessing!

2 comments:

campers said...

so Fun!!!!!! I love Uncle Julios!!!! Eat some for me!

The Undomestic Mom said...

How funny I went to Grapevine Mills last night before Uncle Julios!