Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Birthday Celebration...

Last Friday night I got to spend the evening with some of my favorite GAL PALS…Bren…Johanna…Anna…and Muah! My sweet friend Anna had a birthday last week and we wanted to celebrate in style. We headed to the Swanky Warehouse Martini Bar downtown. It’s such a cute place…a little piece of a big metro city tucked away right here in Abilene Texas. I love all the modern décor and retro touches too. The comfy lounge couches all decked out with blingy pillows and savvy ceiling to floor fabric panels and the perfectly dressed tables…OH SO CUTE!!! And did I mention the Martini’s??? I don’t even like Martini’s but their Martini’s are to-die-for!!! Might I suggest “The Hills” it’s my all time FAV!!! Here are a few pictures from our evening out on the town!!! If you and your girlfriends haven’t been…you should go!!! I don’t know about yall but my guy has NO DESIRE to go to such a “chicky” establishment, and that’s why it’s a G.N.O hotspot for sure!!!

The Warehouse ( I love that damask projection thingy...so cool)

Yummy Martini's....


A special something for the birthday girl...


Happy Birthday Anna...


Johanna and Muah...(((HUGS)))


I'm pretty sure she is going to end my life for posting this one...but it was just TOO funny...sorry Honey...it's payback for all those facebook pictures you put on the internet!!! Love you!!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Hey Terah! I found your blog through Whitney's, and I think it's so precious! My husband is also a football coach, and one of our coach's wives is part owner of The Warehouse! I love it too, such great style! :)