Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter Then...Easter Now...(A little late I know)

Hello....Hello....is anybody out there? I have completely fallen of the blogger's bandwagon...shame on me. I am doing a few catch up posts because I am home from school today! OMG...yesterday I had the funk...the poopy, fever, chills, body aches and massive headache YUCKIES...I really thought I might die. Low and behold here I am today still alive and a little bored so I decided to update the blog. Starting with Easter of course.


Here is Mommy’s little darling for Easter 2009…remember this?


And here she is for Easter 2010…


Can you believe the difference? I just can’t! She went from looking like a little baby to looking like a sweet little girl almost overnight. She is already on her way to 3 years old and these special holidays are getting to be so much fun. Her little chubby face just lights up with excitement and it’s the most precious thing I have ever laid my eyes on.
This one is my favorite...

Action Shot...

Found an Egg Ya'll...

Jolea had 2 Easter baskets this year…one from Mommy and Daddy (a.k.a the Easter Bunny) and one from Grammy and Poppy (a.k.a Easter Bunny # 2). She absolutely loves to hunt the Easter eggs and we did this for SEVERAL days past the Easter holiday. She got so many goodies in her baskets and she got a sweet package in the mail from her other Grandparents… (Andy’s Mom and Dad)! They sent her all kinds of things…including the basket that we used this year, jelly beans (which she loved) and a sweet stuffed bunny that is holding a football…of course. Thanks to EVERYONE for making it such a sweet day.

Jolea's Easter basket from Mommy and Daddy...

Up close...

Check it out Mom...All my Favorite Things...

We had a delightful lunch at Grammy and Poppy’s house and a nice little nap afterwards! It was a beautiful day spent with the ones I love the most.

Daddy and his Girl

Daddy and his "other" girl

I hope everyone had a blessed holiday...I continue to count the blessings that have been laid before my very eyes...God is Good.

No comments: