Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Phases...

Oh the many... many... many... phases we have gone through recently...does anyone else out there have a child that does this? I guess you could say I adore each and every one of them and wanted to share them with anyone who reads this blog.

Phase # 1: This girl does not leave home without her shades...check her out



Phase # 2: Jolea is all about having her toenails painted...its a different color at least twice a week :-)

Just look at those chubby little toes...she mostly prefers purple or orange


I am SO HAPPY MOMMY...


Phase # 3: She is digging playing "dress up"




Phase #4: Going to the movie store 

I recently introduced her to going to the movie store to pick out movies...I have since then gone totally BROKE trying to support this habit. This is her FAVORITE movie right now...so much so, that the Easter Bunny brought it in her basket. I could have bought it 10 times with all the money I spent in renting it...Duh


This is another MAJOR favorite...although we dont own this one yet...anyone out there have one they wanna sell me?


We did this fancy picture on the computer...and she thought it was the COOLEST thing EVER...God Bless the makers of the I.Phone :-)



Phase # 5: Orange...Orange...Orange...she is totally loving all things Orange.

All these quirky little stages are what make her so very funny to her daddy and I. What will she come up with next?

1 comment:

campers said...

love all the new posts!!! She is such a girly girl:~)