Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Jolea Gets Her First Big Girl Haircut...

Oh this little girl of mine cracks me up sometimes. Our first "attempt" at a haircut was abruptly interrupted when she started kicking, screaming and squirming trying to get away from Angela, my beloved hairdresser. Well…that was then…and this is now! She saw Mommy getting a haircut and decided that she needed one too. She looked at me and sweetly said “Jolea need haircut Mama” I wouldn’t want to deny this little princess of getting beautified…so up into the chair she went! She was such a big girl the whole time except she did not like the cape draped around her neck so we had to take that off. The rest was history.

 She had this SERIOUS look on her face the whole time...
Getting Styled... 
Very Serious in this one...
Being Super Still and Being a Super Big Girl...


A special THANKS to Angela @ David Avery Salon for being so awesome to me and my girl! She really is Da'Bomb...if your looking for a hairdressor give her a call.

No comments: