Saturday, March 20, 2010

G.N.O = Girls Night Out

Oh how I love a night out with the ladies…such fun. Luckily I have a mother who always lends a helping hand with Jolea and a hubby who just so happened to be getting off work a little early on this particular night so it was off to PARTAY with some girlfriends. We really intended on going to The Warehouse… Abilene’s Swanky little Martini bar, however they have recently changed locations and apparently the hours too. We thought they were open on Thursday nights…but to our disappointment they are only open on Fridays now. So we headed to Carino’s instead for some yummy Sangria and appetizers, then on to Chelsea’s for some live music and very “entertaining” people watching. In reality, people with small children such as Muah don’t typically “go-out” very often… right? So when I do go out and see the latest “barely there” fashion trends or the crazy behavior of some young men and women…I’m totally amused…like jaw on the floor…thinking to myself…”What?…Really?” I swear I could go and find a comfy little place in the corner and just watch all night long…it’s the best part about going out. Besides the fact that I got to spend the entire evening with these ladies…laughing…telling stories…and talking about EVERY juicy and girly thing you could imagine! It was a lot of fun…and we must do this again :-)

Stephanie...Anna...Johanna...and Muah

Smile Girls...


Sweet Johanna...and myself


~ I just LOVE these girls and I LOVE the time we got to spend together ~

No comments: