Saturday, July 3, 2010

Belated Anniversary Post...


A couple of weeks ago on June 21 Andy and I celebrated 7 years of marriage. WOW...7 years of marriage plus 2 years of dating/engagement...that means this man has been in my life for about 9 years already! That’s a long time...and in the grand scheme of things, we are really just getting started. Oh boy...we do have some great memories together...traveling, holidays, the birth of our daughter, buying and selling homes and cars, football Friday nights, times with family and friends...SO MANY things to be Thankful for. Even though this day has already come and gone, I still wanted to share a short list of all the things I truly love and admire about my Hubby.

I love you because you:

1) Make me laugh
2) Work hard to provide for me and Jolea
3) Tell me I look like a Hot Mama, even when I don’t
4) Support me in everything I do
5) Take an interest in the things I enjoy
6) Let me take a nap when I don’t feel good
7) Change your fair share of poopy diapers/panties
8) Always help me put away the groceries
9) Put my needs before your own
10) Stick up for me
11) Care about being a good Daddy to Jolea
12) Take pride in my accomplishments
13) Don’t spend “The Whole” weekend watching sports
14) Love your daughter and you spend time with her
15) Help with the house and yard work
16) Take care of me when I’m sick
17) Try to give me everything I want
18) Like the way I look in the morning…YIKES
19) Don’t know how handsome you really are
20) Listen to me when I rant and rave and complain
21) Still let me put my feet in your lap while we watch TV
22) Will usually eat whatever I put in front of you, without comment or complaint
23) Don’t allow people to be disrespectful to me
24) Are kind to and considerate of my parents
25) You are the PERFECT husband for me


Now I know the list stops at 25, but I had to stop somewhere or else this would have been the longest post in history...right?

Oh Andy, how I do love you and appreciate you. Thank you for being my man. I know our road hasn't always been perfect, but it’s our path our road and I wouldn’t want to walk next to anyone else. I’m so glad you are my partner in this journey of life. Jolea and I are two very lucky ladies. Happy Belated Anniversary Babe...and here’s to many many more :-)

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Awwwww... what a great guy! The list reminded me of Jason actually! Always willing to help which is definitely my love language! ;) Happy 7th anniversary!!