Friday, July 2, 2010

Cousin Love...

Earlier this week, we ventured over to my Aunt Debbie’s house to have a little playtime with Cousin Ava. Well actually Ava's mom Mysti and I are cousins which makes our children...second cousins...but we don’t bother with all that...it’s just cousin Ava. Mysti's husband Jon is in the military and they are being relocated from San Antonio all the way to Maryland. Plain and simple...that’s just TOO far away. Jolea and Ava haven’t gotten to do near enough playing or growing up together and now it will be even harder to get them together. I know we are going to miss them dearly and I cannot imagine how Gigi and PawPaw (Ava's Grandparents) are gonna feel with their only grandchild being so far away. We were so happy to get to spend a few hours with them watching our girls really have a great time. I love to watch Jolea with other kids... (when she is being nice of course)...it’s fun to listen to their tiny conversations and hear those precious giggles! That’s what I call priceless!

Ava Girl...


Ava and her Mommy...Mysti


Grammy and 2 precious baby girls...


Let's make silly faces together...


Cousin Love...


One of my favorite pictures...Im gonna miss these girls when they are gone! I guess we will just have to make a trip to Maryland soon :-)

No comments: