Thursday, July 22, 2010

HELP Please....

Okay bloggers...I have a question!!! Do any of you out there get those ANNOYING comments left on your posts that are all written in some form of Korean like typing/font? I get them almost EVERYDAY!!! Of course I reject them all. For one thing I have no idea who these people are. Second, I have no clue what their comments are actually saying and third I just dont feel comfortable having these comments on my postings. Can anyone HELP me. Is there a way I can block these users without going private? Any information you can give me is greatly appreaciated. Thanks Bloggers!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Are you allowing anonymous commenters? You can change your settings under the Settings tab, then under Comments. Not sure if that helps, but it's all I got!