Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Family Fun Day...

I am a little behind on blogging but in my defense I was gone for a whole week. So with that in mind...lets go back a couple of weeks ago to our good ol' fashioned family fun day. Of course we live in Abilene Texas so there is only so much FUN a family can have right?

We ended up taking this little cutie pie...


Here...


For a little bit of fun in the sun. We knew we wanted to do lots of special things with our girl since we would be leaving for Playa Del Carmen on Friday evening. Jolea really enjoys the zoo and looking at and feeding all the animals. She isnt scared of anything, not even the giraffe with his yucky-long-lizard-like tongue. We strolled through the zoo looking at everything and sweating our patooties off. Here are a few shots from our day together.
Daddy and his girl...


Mommy and her her girl...


Giddy-Up Cowgirl...


Now this was the animal that confused Jolea the most! She gets that its a tiger of some sort but what she doesnt get is that its striped like a zebra. I heard her say it was a "zebra-tiger"...I just love that precious frame of mind she has.


I couldnt resist taking this picture...


She sure is comfy up there isnt she...


After the Zoo we headed over to the park near the pond and we had an old fashioned picnic. We laid out our blankets, passed out the sandwiches and chips and enjoyed lunch in the shade at the park! We did a little "horsing" around too...


LOVE this SWEET FACE...


Jolea totally LOVES being in the swing...she always wants to go faster and faster and higher and higher! She makes me a nervous wreck sometimes!!!


This was the last shot we took. It's us, our family of three, the people that make me the happiest.


I would have to say it was A GOOD DAY :-)

No comments: