Monday, July 26, 2010

Sidewalk Chalk + My Diploma = Sweetness

What a lazy day Monday it has been around the Ward house. Daddy went back to work today and its raining...kinda fits my mood right about now. Not really...I love football season, but I would be lying if I said it wasnt tough...on all of us. We miss Daddy and Daddy misses us, but hey it's for the love of the game right! Anyhow before the rains fell down this morning, me and my girl did some sidewalk chalkin' and I took the opportunity to snap a few pics...


She appropriately chose the color blue out of the bucket "because it matches Mommy"


Sweet Face...


This Mama got in on the chalkin' too. Jolea girl was proud of my art work!


And....look what I got in the mail....FINALLY!!!


Now...if only I had a teaching job and a paycheck to go along with it =(

No comments: