Monday, July 5, 2010

Hodge-Podge Post...

Well today was a holiday Monday which really felt more like a Sunday all day long. We lounged in our jammies for the first part of the day and didn't do much of anything. Andy is to "that" point in the summer where he will slowly be returning to work on an earlier and earlier basis. He went in this afternoon for some software training. Oh how I do love West Texas Football Friday Nights, but oh how I do miss my man too! Holiday weekends always seem to fly right by for me. Are they that way for you?

On saturday afternoon, Andy's baby brother Jan and his girlfriend Bea came down to visit. It was a short visit but it was a sweet one too. We cooked all kinds of yummy food and we watched the UFC fight on PayPerView. Jolea and Baby Brody played fairly well together. Jolea always plays much better at someone else's house...why is that? When we are home everything, especially her toys are "mine...mine...mine!" She's 2 so I am sure its just a stage but Mercy that girl is territorial. Here is a shot of Jansen and Andy.


Playin' it safe...wearing the helmet...to go ride her motorized hot pink four wheeler with Brody.


Someone who LOVES us when to New Smyrna Beach Florida and brought us some goodies!!!


We all got new t-shirts and Jolea Dru is already wearing hers.


I also got to spend some time with this sweet girl...


At this delicious restaurant...


Where I stuffed my face with this...


Thanks for the date Anna...it was delicious...and the company was good.

Holiday weeks always throw me for a loop. I will be a day late and a dollar short on everything I do this week. We have fun plans with friends on Thursday night, then we are headed to Dallas on Friday for our tropical get-a-way. There is a rumor going around that we might try to squeeze in one of these too...


I guess we will have to wait and see.

No comments: