Tuesday, April 28, 2009

3 Shots in 1 day :-(

Well my sweet baby girl went to the doctor today...and she had to get not 1, not 2, but 3 shots in her sweet little leg. She did very well and didn't even cry until the 2ND shot. I'm so happy that we are all caught up on our shots till she is 2 but at the same time its sad because I know that means she is growing up...VERY fast. Considering that she is already 18 months old, she will be 2 before I know it. Mom and I are hitting Fort Worth for some shopping this weekend...and I CANT wait. It grates on my nerves that our Abilene mall stinks so bad. I mean in all reality...our mall should be a booming little place. Just look at all the surrounding smaller towns that we service. I cant even believe that Ricks Collectibles can stay in business and they get rid of the Gap. Our Gap really wasn't a good Gap, but at least there were a few things I could find. So basically even the Abileneians are driving 150 miles to get some decent shopping. Thank Goodness they are bringing the Children's Place to town. It should do really well here because for anyone who has young children, you know there are no KID friendly stores in Abilene. They really should think about bringing some businesses to all the vacant shopping centers they are building...or better yet lets build another one and let it waste space and remain empty too. Goodness...I just realized I sound a little grumpy don't I??? O well its my soapbox and I guess it was on my mind!!! I will sound a lot less grumpy next week after I buy some bargains and get finals out of the way!!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

we're getting a children's place? oh happy day!

Whitney said...

I have the same soapbox! Ha! Thanks for ruining my cheese fries experience! :)

ajphillips said...

I just read what you wrote on Whit's blog about cheese fries. Man, that sure is a bummer! When I go there, I sometimes JUST order Cheese Fries. Oh so NOT healthy!