Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter...

Today has been such a nice day...we woke up early and got ready for church, but the "family" picture that I was talking about earlier this week DID NOT happen. Just because my little darling looked so cute this morning does not mean she was acting very cute this morning. Just take a look at our attempted family photo.
Even though we couldn't get a nice family picture, I did manage to get Andy to cooperate long enough to snap at least one good picture of the two of us. (and please notice how handsome he looks in pink :)

We came home from church and had a delicious lunch of ham, scalloped potatoes, green beans, carrot souffle and yummy dinner rolls. I am so stuffed...and we haven't even touched dessert.
When we got home, Jolea found the Easter basket that the Easter bunny had left for her. She was entertained for a whole 60 seconds and then she completely lost interest. Among her favorite items were the sour lifesaver gummies and bubbles!!! Its the simple things that matter the most.
Grammy and Poppy have a showing on the house today at 5...so everyone say a prayer that this is "the one" and that they get an offer. How crazy would that be if we both sell our houses in the same week?!? I hope that everyone had a day filled with blessings and happy memories...I know my family did.
(as always to see larger images, just click on the collages)

1 comment:

ajphillips said...

I love the collage of you all trying to get a family picture! I totally understand. Sometimes, I have clients who actually don't want the perfect picture...because they want to remember exactly how it was! You should definitely print that!