Friday, April 10, 2009

Thursday's Tid-Bits...

There wasn't too much going on last night at the Ward house, but as always our daughter managed to entertain us as she attempted to feed herself with her very own fork and spoon set that Grammy bought for her. She is "totally" into trying to feed herself...which leads to a big mess and lots of laughs. We had soft taco's and by the end of dinner she had completely given up on spooning her refried beans, so she just decided it was easier to put her whole face in the bowl.

I had kitchen clean up duty and daddy had bath duty...little did I know he was going to take his turn at bath duty "literally!" I heard a lot of commotion and when I walked into the bathroom to check things out...this is what I saw!

Andy had actually crawled into the bath with Jolea and they were hoopin' and hollering' having a great time! I'm not to sure he is thrilled about me posting his near naked body on the internet, but he should have known I was going to be taking pictures of something like that! Sorry Honey!

I am off of work today and I don't have school so we are taking it easy at home. Its Easter weekend and the egg hunt is tomorrow so we will be getting ready for that later. Speaking of Easter...what kinds of things should the Easter Bunny put in Jolea's basket? She doesn't have enough teeth to eat most candy...and its hard to find soft stuff that she will be able to eat. What do you put in your kiddo's baskets? Feel free to share! I cant wait to take this years family Easter picture and compare it to last years family picture...what a difference a year makes.

(by the way if you click on the collages, you can see a larger image)