Saturday, April 11, 2009

Super Saturday...

We had so much to do today...and we got started early. First thing this morning, we got up and ate Grammy's famous biscuits and chocolate gravy for breakfast (sounds gross, but its delicious)! Then Jolea and I made strawberry cupcakes for the Easter Egg hunt we had today. She was such a big helper and as you can see from the pictures, she was very focused. We put them in the oven and they turned out YUMMY!!!

Everyone came over and we had a GREAT time!!! It was a little colder than I would have liked it to be, but at least it wasn't raining or snowing. Our babies had a good time hunting eggs and the adults got a kick out of watching them. I have lots of pictures and video to post, but that will have to come tomorrow because I am pooped and I still have an Easter basket to put together. Congratulations to The Camp's for winning the Easter Trivia game that we played...it was hilarious!!! Alison and Scott South gave them a real run for their money but it came down to a tie breaker and the Camps were the Champs!!! That's all for now...I cant wait to post more tomorrow!!! Happy Easter Everyone!!!

1 comment:

M'chelle said...

I love, love, love biscuits and chocolate gravy for breakfast. I thought we were the only chocoholics that ate it though...LOL! We still make Suggie make that for us during the holiday season.