Friday, September 25, 2009

Black and White Friday...

Oh my sweet sweet girl (with a little bit of sass every now and then)...I asked her if she would let me take her picture this morning...and to my surprise she said..."Uh-Huh!" I snapped and snapped away until her attention span expired...and managed to come away with some really sweet pictures. Oh how this precious little girl is growing so fast...right before my eyes :)

We had to take a trip to Dr. Steadman's office this morning...and the verdict is...and ear infection in the right ear. I think she is on the better end of it though and we got some antibiotics that should do the trick! Poor thing...I thought it was just a little cold!

We have big plans to go to the Abilene Balloon Fest this weekend. I think Jolea will be in awe at the balloons and all the fun stuff for "little people!" Family time...cant beat it!

I am working my shift at the Dittos For Kiddos sale tonite! Mom and I chose the set up shift and the pick up shift...both shifts are busy...which makes the time fly by...and that is what I like. By the time I go to my next Friday night football game I am going to be having withdrawals. I cant make the game in Ranger tonite...and next week is their off week...so I am really going to be ready for some gridiron action come October 9Th.

2 comments:

Shanan said...

My name is Shanan and I think your blog is adorable. I actually came across it when I was googling something on coaches wives and then realized we have a mutual friend, Whitney Johns. My husband is a football coach at Tarleton State. Whitney and I share "wife and mommy" stories all of the time. Your little girl is such a cutie. :) Good luck this football season!

Shanan said...

Thanks for your sweet comment! You are right, coaches wives need to stick together. It is nice to see other families are going through the same situations! :)