Saturday, September 5, 2009

Football Firday Night is now Football Saturday Afternoon

(First of all...you know how I feel about a post with no pictures...a cupcake with no icing)
Ugh...I love me some football, but I cant say that I am pleased to be going back on a Saturday afternoon at 12PM to sit in the now "hauntingly humid" conditions. Yup you guessed it...last night we got delayed not once, not twice but three times, then we finally get out on the field played one down, and we are called off the field again. Hmm...I got an idea guys...lets just call the game...and get outta the pouring rain! FINALLY at 9:45, they officially canceled the game and I headed home feeling soggy and waterlogged. I really feel for my Andy and the rest of the coaching staff because this was supposed to be a holiday weekend and they were supposed to get a little break on their work...but that is all shot now, thanks to mother nature! That also means that me and Jolea will get less time with our Daddy this weekend :( What a bummer, but its the life of a coach's wife and you just have to roll with it. I will post pics from yesterday's pep-rally and last nights game that has turned into today's game! So stay tuned...

No comments: