Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A Bargain Worth Sharing...

So this morning after I dropped of my angel baby at MDO, I decided I would scoot on over to our local Ross store for some rummage shopping. If you have been to the Abilene Ross, then you know exactly what I mean by "rummage"...that place is always a chaotic mess. Anyway...thats all beside the point. While I was browsing, I stumbled across these beauties...



This internet picture was way better than any of the ones I tried to take...so Voila! Whats the big deal you ask? Well I paid a whopping 10.99 for these trendy britches that are retailed at 118.00 or higher in some cases. Most of the time you find Level 99 jeans in swanky little boutiques, holiday gift shows or high end clothing stores. Even the stars are wearing them...

Katie Holmes and Katherine Heigl



Jessica Alba


I know it seems silly to be so excited over a pair of jeans...but I just love it when I find a good bargain! It makes me HAPPY :)

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Ummm, HELLO!!! Where's the love? :)Level 99 are my favorite jeans! I blogged about them this summer! I buy mine on e-bay! Did they have anymore? You are going to look so cute in them!

BTW, your Christmas card is in my purse and I will give it to you at church when I see you b/c the stamp is not good anymore b/c there are lines through it from being postmarked! Ugh!