Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Last Semester of College: Student Teaching

FINALLY...its almost over, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and I am almost DONE! I begin my LAST semester of student teaching starting TODAY!



I have chosen to do my student teaching at...



The principal, Mr. Brian Hunt approached me in the stands earlier this year at a football game and asked me if I would be interested in coming to Hawley for my student teaching semester. I thought to myself..."What a kind gesture" and then I thought to myself..."Since my hubs already works there...then Why Not?" So today is the first day of my last semester...and I am so THRILLED that I wont have boat loads of homework to do in the next few months. I know it will be hard work and a BUSY semester, but I welcome the oppurtunity to learn and grow. Once I graduate...I will be hitting the pavement and looking for my first job...how FUN!

Okay off to get ready for the day that lies ahead :)

2 comments:

Shanan said...

Congratulations!!! I taught for 11 years.....what grades are you doing for your student teaching??? I hope you will have a wonderful experience!! :)

Michelle said...

how exciting, you're almost done!

yes, we still are loving our clara letters from you! they have made many, many moves in 2 1/2 years and are so special!