Saturday, January 16, 2010

Birthday Fun and a "Duh" moment...

Happy Birthday to my Daddy, my handsome hubby and Jolea's sweet friend Chloe! What could be more fun than spending the whole weekend partying? Actually we partied early...My Daddy turns 51 tomorrow, the hubs turns 29 on Monday and our friend Chloe turned 2, or at least had her party today! What a fun weekend!

As always...we made our reservations at Perini's for some "Chuckwagon" Goondess...and it was "Delish" in every sense of the word. It cracks me up to look back on this blog and see just how many times we have eaten at Perini's over the last year! And...on top of that I always get the same thing...so even the pictures repeat themselves.

We were seated right by the fireplace this time....So NICE


Grammy and her fruity martini...YUM


The Hubs and Me...


Me and my Mama...


Its always so hard to buy for my Dad on his birthday. This year was no different and he got the "good ol Lowes card!" Its his favorite thing to get...he saves them up and then goes to buy himself something really nice. Andy on the other hand received an awesome NorthFace fleece from my sweet Aunt Penny...but I am sad to report that its too small...and I know his heart is broken too :( Maybe it will fit me :) He also got a really nice Nike football shirt...I picked it out...but Grammy bought it for him :) He doesnt get his gifts from me till its his birthday...for REAL!

Today we went to our friend Chole's birthday at Primetime. It was a Disney party...and it was lots of fun! Now, let me explain to you that Jolea kinda has this syndrome where anytime she sees a "present," no matter where we are and no matter who we are with she automatically thinks it's hers. Do any of your precious angels out there have this problem? Is there treatment? So with all that being said, we did have a teenie bit of trouble at the party, but we worked through it...and I think my little Minnie Mouse had a really good time...and so did this Mommy! Here are some pics of the sweet girls that we partied with today :)

My favorite Little Mouse...


Hands folded...patiently waiting on BROWNIES, COOKIES and CHEESE


Its Chloe...the Birthday Girl

Our Buddy Clara Girl...


Arent little girls just so precious? I did a pretty lousy job of taking pictures...so I missed several of the other kids that were there...too bad. They played and played till their hearts were content...and lucky for me, I had one pooped out little girl tonite! She was actually ready for lights out...got up, grabbed the blankeys and headed to her room. Sleep tight my little angel baby.

UGH...UGH...UGH...did I have a DUH...DUH...DUH...moment tonite! First off let me just say how much I hate going grocery shopping...YUCKORAMA...I hate it. Well tonite I knew I needed to hit Walmart because we didnt have any coffee for in the morning.

Andy+Terah-Coffee= Really Bad Things!

So I went to Walmart...looked at this...looked at that...took my time...grocery shopped and headed to the check out lane! The clerk is just scanning away as I watch the monitor price increasing with every single "beep" that goes by. I loaded all my bags into my cart...went to grab my purse...put my hand down into the purse to realize...

SHREEK...I had left my wallet at home on the computer desk!!!

I was mortified...and I had no clue what I was going to do. I mean dont get me wrong, I have done some really silly things in my life...but nothing like this! Thankfully the lady that was checking me out said we could "suspend" the transaction while I ran home to get my wally! Can you say...DUH TERAH...so I ran home, got the wally from the hubby who was standing out in the driveway laughing at me...then headed back to Walmart to get my goods :) I told them how sorry I was...and they told me it happens all the time!

Do any of you have any DUH moments that you DARE to share online? If so lets hear them!

1 comment:

Johanna said...

Oh, honey! I totally did the whole forgetting my wallet thing at wal-mart, not too long ago. It sucked too, because I had Jillie with me and she was hungry and tired. I had to drag her halfway across town and back and she missed her nap (unless you count what she did in the car). Dont feel bad at all. I can prob top a lot of "duh" moments!