Sunday, January 24, 2010

Meet the Newest Victoria's Secret Angel...

O yea...thats what I said! My little punky pie is gonna make mama lots of money someday when she hits the covers of Victoria's Secret magazine! Ha Ha...totally kidding...but these pictures were just to darn cute...not to share. Her Daddy thinks she is a little young to be the next big thing in lingerie at the ripe old age of 2 :) These were the sweetest dress up clothes that she got for her birthday...and she was really being a little ham when she was trying it all on. That is a new "phase" we are going thru. She is loving playing dress up with lots of jewelry and tiara's, wands, snazzy handbags and cell phones! She is da-bomb-dot-com!



"What...you've never seen a naked angel before?"



Covering up the chi-chi's :)



Prissy Pants :)



Here's Jolea playing dress up with her sweet friend Jillian...



All "dolled" up...



and looking like a rockstar...



Sweet Girl Jillian...we LOVE this little girl



Best Buds...Jolea and Jilly



Speaking of buds...I have grown so fond of Jillian's precious mama...Johanna. We have so much in common and I am so blessed to have a new friend in my life! God is so Good! Its the funnest thing for the Mama's to get together and let the "kiddos" play. Good for them and Good for us! On this particular night we got to have a "Grown Ups Only Double Date Night" it was FANTABULOUS :) Thanks for the company Johanna and CJ...we look forward to having lots of fun with you guys :)



Sorry about the big pictures...I was having some "issues" with blogger...but hey whats new? I have so much more that I still need to catch up on...maybe sometime this week I can at least get our Chicago trip covered...and then I will at least be blogging about things that have actually happened in January :)

2 comments:

Whitney said...

I love your last two posts and never got a chance to comment! I told your cooperating teacher (for the second session) that I knew you and you're awesome and she'd love you. Her daughter goes to gym at the same time Morgan does.

Johanna said...

Love the pictures of the girls! The one of us isn't half bad either! :) Hope you are having a good week! Looking forward to this weekend!