Monday, January 18, 2010

Who Knew January 18th Would Be the Best Day of My Life?

It was on this day 29 years ago that would mark one of the best days of my life. I didnt know it then, but boy-o-boy do I know it now. My sweet hubby turns 29 today and because he has been known to check out this blog; I thought I would dedicate a special post…just for him

Honey…here are just a few things that make you so special to me:

1. You are an amazing man and sometimes I forget that you don't already know that. I promise to remind you of this more often.

2. You are my best friend which sometimes makes it difficult when I want to complain to my best friend about my husband. (wink wink)

3. You are the best father that I could have ever asked for to our only daughter. The love that you show our Jolea girl makes my heart melt EVERY SINGLE DAY. And perhaps that is why she loves you so much more than she loves me right now!

4. You sacrifice so much of the things that you want so I can have the things that I want.

5. You tell me that I am beautiful even when we both know I need a shower and have seen better days.

6. And finally... there is nobody else I would want to share my life, my fears, my stresses, or my dreams with than you. The path we have taken might not be the path for everyone, but it is our path and we will make it to the end together.

Thank-you for being you and making my life better!

Join me as we take a trip down memory lane watching this sweet little boy who stole my heart...GROW



And Grow...

And Grow...

And Grow...

And Grow...

And Grow...


And finally to my favorite...the Man that you have become :)



Have a wonderful 29th honey. I love you!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG...the first picture of
Andy looks just like Jolea!

Johanna said...

I agree, Pam. :)She, of course, is much prettier!