Sunday, January 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy...

Of all the men in the whole wide world,
Whose praises are sung out loud,
There is no man whom I respect more,
Or of whom I am more proud.
Throughout the years, you’ve worked so hard
To provide us a happy life;
You’ve been there to help and give advice,
And you did it without strife.
That is why on this day each year,
I pray all your wishes come true;
Today we celebrate your life,
So Dad, Happy Birthday to you.
 
Dear Daddy,
 
You have been my hero for a long time now...I love you, I appreciate you, I look up to you and simply put I adore you! What a blessed little girl I have been all my life to have a Daddy like you! Thank you for always working so hard to provide for us and giving us a happy life and a happy home. Thank you for loving our mother the way a real man should, and Thank you for teaching me what a responsible adult looks and acts like. I have learned more from watching you, than you will EVER know. Happy Birthday Dad...I love you!
 
My Dad...the Football Stud

My Dad the Track Stud

My Dad...My hero...My friend


~Happy Birthday With Lots and Lots of Love~

No comments: