Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Abilene's Newest Country Radio Station...96.1 The Wolf

YeeHaw...I couldn't be happier to be a part of Abilene's newest country station. Ahhhh Yeah! I am a country girl all the way and now when I am at work I am jammin to my favorite tunes. Its awesome! I have gotten some calls at work from people who are "not pleased" to put it "nicely" about the change, but hey we cant please everyone and country music is the hot ticket right now...especially in West Texas. The stations focus is on the TOP artists in the country music industry. That means you will hear lots of Kenny Chesney, Tim McGraw, Carrie Underwood, Taylor Swift, Brad Paisely, Dierks Bentley, Rascal Flatts and lots more. The Wolf also highlights the best Texas Country music as well. I am in heaven. There is just something about good country music...it tells a story and is so easy to relate to. So tune in and check it out!

No comments: