Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Life is a Picnik...

I want to tell you all about my latest obsession. It's this amazing photo editing website called picnik.com, and the best part about it is its FREE. You can pay to upgrade to their "premium" package, but the free package is super-dooper-fun. Unleash your creativity on this website because you can do anything you want to from adding effects, text and embellishments to creating fancy collages, adorable funky scrapbook pages, holiday cards and so much more. Its also one of the easiest programs I have ever used in terms of editing my photos. (cropping, red-eye removal, rotating etc) Printing your creations is a breeze. You can save them to your computer or you can print straight from picnik. Its FAAAANTASTIC. Here are a couple of my creations and it took me only moments to make both of these.

Before Picnik:
After Picnik:

4 comments:

campers said...

ok....so can you do something other than the holidays for baby ....for example...do they have soccer themed stuff??? Or can you create your own? without using their templates??? Am I making sense???

campers said...

those are too cute!!!!

JD said...

Terah!! Hey i just found your blog and wanted to say hey! Your daughter is absolutely beautiful..and how do you keep a bow on her head??? Mine pulls them off 5 seconds later. Anyway...hello.

Whitney said...

That picture is beautiful! Teach me how! I used picnik on my last pictures I posted but only the basics!