Sunday, March 29, 2009

Family Friday Night

Okay...since I am new to the whole blogging scene, and I am BEHIND on adding posts, I am going to do a couple of separate posts so I don't bore anyone...and so that one post doesn't seem like a novel. I will start with our Family Friday Night. We just hung out at home and relaxed, which is usually not something that we get to do at this time of year. I was super jealous of my hubby because he took his state qualified power lifter to Perini's (which is my FAVORITE place on earth) and I stayed behind to keep Jolea. I know he ordered all of my very favorite things and he was even mean enough to send me a picture of his plate from his cell phone, just to rub it in. Anyway when he got home, we played with Jolea. She was obsessed with dragging out all of her bows and trying to put all of them on at one time. It was hilarious. I decided I would help her and then take an adorable picture. After she took all of her bows off of her own head, she wanted Daddy to wear them. "What baby wants baby gets" so Daddy put all of them on and let me take his picture too. HILARIOUS!!! Macy-May the family dog even put on a bow in good spirits.
After we let Jolea wear herself out from playing so hard, we decided to watch Fireproof. Our church was scheduled to show this movie on Saturday night, for free, as an outreach service for the community. We decided that its an intimate and personal movie and we would rather watch it at home...all curled up on the couch...in the privacy of our home. We really enjoyed the movie and although the acting was a bit "cheesy" it delivers a powerful and special message. I would highly recommend it whether you've been married for 10 months or 10 years!
Ps...these posts are out of order...this is the Friday night post and Happy Birthday Pepa is the saturday post...Ooops!!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

That's hilarious! Way to go Dad for playing along! Do ya'll have a snauzer? We had one too, but he bit Morgan so we had to get rid of him! How is yours with Jolea?

I love Perinis too... esp. their bread pudding and Sunday lunch buffet. We'll have to get together after church one Sunday and go there!