Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Big Shoes To Fill....

Jolea and I stayed home last night while Andy was coaching a baseball game. We decided to have a little photo shoot. (well maybe I am just having so much fun blogging that I am looking for an excuse to take pictures) Her Daddy will be so proud when he see's what she is wearing. I am looking out the window right now and am Thanking God for the rain that we have needed so badly. This weather makes me wish I was at home, nestled up in one of my favorite blankets with a warm cup of coffee and a crackling fire in the background. Too bad that's not going to happen, considering that I don't have a fireplace at home...Ahhh...but I can dream. Speaking of things I "don't" have, the willpower to get my rear out of bed and into the gym is also on that list. Its spring break and I have completely fallen off of the "healthy living" wagon. I know I will pay for this next week, whenever things are back to normal. (For those of you who might think I go to they gym because I am a "health nut" please don't get the wrong idea!) We are going on a cruise in May (details to come) which means I have to buy a bathing suit...YUCK! Thank Goodness when you go on vacation...no one knows who you are. It makes the thought a little more bearable. We are so excited and we cant wait. No big plans for the rest of the week! I am hoping Jolea is all the way better by the time the weekend rolls around and maybe we can do something fun...like go to the zoo.


1 comment:

ajphillips said...

Precious pictures! Hey are you and Andy in a church small group?