Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Pepa...Saturday

Today we went to my Mema and Pepa's house (Jolea's very PROUD Great Grandparents) to celebrate Pepa's 75Th birthday. It was really nice to see everyone and play catch up. Even though most of us reside in Abilene, we are all so busy and sometimes its hard to get together if its not some kind of holiday. Turning 75 is a big deal and I am glad we got together to visit and eat lunch. I only had one "requested" picture while I was there and it was a "4-generation" picture. After a little bit of arm and leg pulling, I finally got them all lined up. This is Pepa, My Dad, Me and Baby Jolea...I thought it was a precious moment.
Here are some other sweet pictures from the time we spent together today. Andy is missing in all these photos because he had to tend to the State Power lifting Meet that was here in Abilene. I think his lifter ended up getting 10Th overall, but Andy was pleased that he had 2 "personal best" lifts. Now that we have power lifting out of the way, we just have to finish up the baseball season.

Saturday night, we went out with my cousin Bren and her boyfriend James. They are such good company and we had a lot of time playing shuffleboard, Foosball and darts! Surprisingly I am not good at any of them.


No comments: