Sunday, March 1, 2009

What we did this weekend...

Well, this weekend managed to "FLY" right by. My Mom and I decided to help work the Dittos for Kiddos sale here in Abilene. For those of you with children or those of you expecting...its your one stop to shop to all the baby goods you could ever imagine. Lets just say, working the sale was well worth our time, and we do plan on doing it again. We met some really nice ladies and it was actually a fun time. Andy had a baseball tournament on Thursday and Friday, then on Saturday morning it was a power lifting meet in Sweetwater. When he got home Saturday night, it was just good to see him, and Jolea was thrilled to see her daddy. This is such a busy time of the year for a coach! Spring Sports...Yippie! Spring Break is right around the corner, and I am counting down the days and seconds till it gets here. Being a full time student on top of everything else really wears me out sometimes. Anyway I guess overall it was a really boring weekend in the Ward's World, and hopefully I will have something more exciting to talk about soon. I have posted a few pictures of Jolea, playing with her new vacuum cleaner that she got from Dittos! She thinks she is such big girl when she vacuums the floor!!! Now if I can just keep her that excited about it as a teenager.


3 comments:

campers said...

YAY!!!! You're blogging!!!Believe me, with Jolea, you'll never run out of something to write about!!!

Terah said...

Yea...I am trying to blog...but I have so many questions!!! Maybe you can give me blogging 101 someday soon!!!

Whitney said...

I love blogging! I think it's a stess reliever for me sometimes. I also love to go back and look at what was happening a year ago and seeing how our lives have changed.

We need to get together sometime! Coaches wives have to stick together! ;)