Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Its a ZOO in here...

I know this will make the second post in one day, but I cant help it. This little video is so cute and I was so proud of how smart Jolea was I had to post it. She was in her highchair finishing up on her supper while I was cooking mine. We were just playing and talking and when I asked her about all of these animal sounds, I had no idea she would get them all RIGHT! It was such a sweet moment! She says the kitty cat meow's, the puppy dog ruff ruff's, the snake goes Ssss, the cow goes Moooo and the duck says quack-quack! So cute! I tell ya, this sweet girl has learned so much just in the last few weeks. I love watching her learn...it brings me so much joy. Turn up the volume so you can hear her sweet voice.
I got home to Grammy's tonite and this is what I found! Jolea's favorite drawer is the one that we put all the leftover plastic grocery bags. She loves pulling them out and hates putting them up. Go figure. She thought she was really funny sitting right in the middle of her big mess.

I wanted to add this little video too because its just so funny. Her daddy stayed home from work to keep her one day a few days ago and it looks like they had a lot of fun together. In addition to knowing all her animal sounds, she also knows all her body parts too. I think we may have a genius on our hands and its certain that she got her brains from her mama.


1 comment:

Whitney said...

So cute and look, she's wearing her mod for spring shirt! ;)