Monday, March 16, 2009

Fit throwing, Sunday lunch and a pedicure...

Oh goodness...what a weekend...do you remember that sweet little slide show that I posted just a few days ago about my little darling angel face? Well on Friday afternoon...she officially learned how to throw a head turning, shrill sounding, everyone look at us...FIT!!! OMG...I could have crawled under the shelf's at Sam's just to escape the burning stares! I don't know where she learned or how we are going to break this habit but referring back to the song, I can only hope "It wont be like this for long!" So far, all of my sweet friends who have children have just encouraged me to take it one day at a time and that she will "grow out of it!" So in the meantime I guess we will just lock ourselves in the house like hermit crabs until its safe to take her in public (ha ha ha). I am posting a few pictures of Jolea in her new bikini too...she is gonna look like a little bikini baby on the cruise...and would you look at those abs?

On a lighter note...Sunday after church, we came home and made a delicious meal at Grammy's house. We have really appreciated coming home and cooking Sunday lunches instead of going out. We don't have to fight any crowds, we get to put on our sweats and it frees up a little extra Sunday napping time. Today we had k-bobs...don't they look so yummy!

I also got to spend some really nice time with my sweet friend Alison and my Mom. We made a date to go and get a pedicure...and boy-o-boy was it nice. I always do french on my toes and this time I got cute little rhinestones to add a little "Bling"

Its back to reality on Monday for me, but Andy is on Spring Break this week. I would hardly call it a break considering he has baseball on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday! I think he is free this weekend for the first time in a long time...so we are wanting to do something fun together. Anyone got any good ideas? Anyone want to go on a double date? Just let me know! I will end with this "oh so sweet" picture of my two favorite people.


2 comments:

campers said...

that sweet thing....throwing a fit....I don't believe it! :~)

Whitney said...

It is stressful when they throw fits in public but it's normal!!!! Anyone that glares at you is a hypocrit b/c almost all parents have been there! I've been there many times! They outgrow it around 4! :)