Sunday, March 22, 2009

So Muct To Talk About...And So Little Time

First off let me say..."Is it really already fixing to be Monday...Again?" Man the time just flies right before my very eyes. The Ward family had an emotional and busy week this week. As I posted earlier this week, Andy's MawMaw unexpectedly passed away on Wednesday and we attended her funeral service on Saturday. My sweet husband was already in Decatur (to be with his family) and I was going to drive up there on Saturday morning by myself. Well I get a call from him on Friday afternoon at about 1o'clock and he tells me he is on his way back to Abilene...I asked him what for...and he says "I didn't want you to drive all by yourself, so I am coming to get you and we will ride back in the morning together!" Isn't that something that a true gentleman would do? I sure thought so! Here are a few pictures of Andy and his siblings.
Friday night Jolea and I went with Grammy and Poppy to Lytle Land and Cattle! Jolea was a pretty good girl, although we did have a few "moments" that we had to work thru. I did learn that my child likes "salad" of all things. Once she started eating it, we couldn't get her to stop...she loved it...and if you look really close in the picture, you can see that she is wearing a ranch dressing mustache. (cute) I managed to get one cute picture out of the deal.
On Saturday morning before Andy and I left for Decatur we had a special delivery. My dear sweet friend Cherie and her family had sent us the most beautiful geranium. I don't even think she knows that geraniums are my absolute FAVORITE so it was such a nice surprise and so very sweet of her to think about us during this time of loss.

These are just a few pictures we snapped before church this morning...Grammy and her Girls. By the way when we got home this afternoon, Jolea was carrying around her Bible and I asked her what book she was reading and she very clearly stated "Bible!" Yea for a new word!

Lastly, we just got home from the grocery store! Don't you hate it when your fridge gets so bare, that you dread opening it. That's how it was at our house, but its all better now. I find myself being so busy with school, work, Jolea and all the other daily chores that going to the grocery store sometimes ends up on the back-burner. Here is my sweet Jolea helping her Daddy put away the bottled waters! She loves to be a big helper.

Speaking of school, I just registered for classes for this summer and the fall semester. One work...YIKES! In order to graduate next May I have to take 12 hours in the summer and 19 hours in the fall! So with all that said, can somebody please say a prayer for me? I'm a little nervous about it, but I have the most amazing support system, so I think I will be okay. I know that God wont give me more than I can handle, so that is always so reassuring. Well... considering that I still need to give the baby a bath, study for an exam tomorrow, pack my gym bag and watch the Sunday episode of Brothers and Sisters...I had better get off the computer! Duty Calls!


2 comments:

Whitney said...

What a good guy! I feel for ya with the school work, but you can do it and it will be soooo worth it!

Michelle said...

ok, i'm way behind the times and just found your blog...and read all the way from the beginning! so excited we can read about the ward fam now. so sorry to hear about andy's maw maw. thinking of you guys!