Monday, October 19, 2009

BUSY BUSY BUSY Weekend...

I've decided...I need a clone! There aren't enough hours in the day nor is there enough "me" to get it all done. I have a "bad" attitude...I know...but somethings gotta give. School is keeping me up past 1 AM on a regular basis and I have started walking around here like a zombie...just going through the motions. Even when I do crawl into bed a few minutes before midnight, my mind is still in TURBO mode and I cant go to sleep anyway. Right now is a perfect example. Its 12:06 AM, and I just got done with my homework, wrapping Jolea's birthday gifts, finishing the cupcake picks and I am FINALLY on to doing a blog post about the weekend. Enough said...don't have long to chat. This past weekend was full of FUN stuff for my sweet Punky. Saturday morning we got out of bed and spent the morning being lazy and silly. Then we got dressed and headed to the McMurry Tipi Village. Grammy and Poppy were in the neighborhood and decided to come with us. We were a little disappointed with our visit. Tipi Village was abandoned and VERY quiet. We walked around...looked at everything...then headed out to the Pumpkin Patch instead. Jolea looked so festive in her sweet Baby Gap Bargain...and we got lots of compliments about how "fall-ish" she looked. It was just Mom and daughter of course...cause Daddy had to work :( These are some of my favorite shots of our afternoon together. Jolea was such a good girl we even had lunch together at Wendy's and made a little dash to Ross for some shopping too. I was one Proud Mama!

Its already Wednesday technically...and I have a busy day ahead of me. I still need to order the cake and the balloons for the party on Saturday. Everything is coming together perfectly (which is kinda scary) and I cant wait to post all about it later next week. I CANNOT believe that I will be singing Happy Birthday to my sweet 2 year-old baby girl on Friday. Where has the time gone?We have company coming in this weekend and since I am a "clean house" Nazi...I guess I had better get that done too. The coming days will be jam packed full of fun, but I will have some SERIOUS homework come Sunday. I have a major project that is due by Monday afternoon...and lets say I am still working on it! Ugh!

No comments: