Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Please Pardon My Mess...

**Edit** Okay so I just got done building a header for my blog...wha-do-ya-think? I'm still such a rookie...but I love doing things like this...its so fun...and free as opposed to scrap-booking. It's officially fall and I am needing a blog "make-over" however these things take time! Its midnight and I have class at 7:30 in the morning...so I had better call it quits for the night! Hopefully I will be beautifully re-blogged by tomorrow afternoon! Goodnight!

4 comments:

Val said...

Hi I found you through Shannon's blog and wanted to say hi -I'm a coaches wife too - I also have two little girls 4 and 2 - my husband coaches high school in Whitney, TX just north of Waco.

Whitney said...

I dont' have a stand but I know people who do! I borrowed mine from Maggie Curington. Julie Evans has one too! I'm sure if you ask around, you could find one. Walmart sells them for about $10 I think. You could always keep the receipt and take them back ;). I have a zebra table cloth (zebra fabric that covers 2 large tables) and hot pink baskets. My friend, Robyn is using them Saturday for her daughters party, but your welcome to use them.

Unknown said...

Your blog is looking good! Proud that you are doing it yourself this time. I knew you could!!!

Shanan said...

Your blog looks great! How did you do it??? (Mine is so boring!!!)