Monday, October 12, 2009

Family Pics...Monday Night Double Date and Birthday Loot

Sunday was "Family Picture" day. I am going to let you guess how good my daughter was while we were getting out pictures made...Any Guesses? Well allow me to fill you in...TERRIBLE! She was whiny and mad the whole entire 45 minutes we were there. We had to bribe her into smiling and being still with little pieces of candy...and even that did work for long. She was unusually crabby...which I should have known would be the case.Let me just say that Ashley Phillips is a wonder woman because I have already seen the proofs and she managed to get some really great shots even though she was dealing with a really MOODY client. Way to go Ashley! Might I add...if you EVER need a professional photographer, you must go and look at her work. She is VERY talented and she is so reasonably priced for such AMAZING work. Go check her out at http://www.ashleyphillipsphoto.com/.
"Thanks Ashley for all your hard work on Sunday!"
Woo Hoo...we got to go out...even if it was on a Monday night! Grammy kept the princess which meant we were 2 free spirits just looking for a good time...and we found it...in the company of Bren and James (my cousin and her BF) and the movie Couples Retreat!!!

Kinda "Raunchy" but I did do some serious laughing...and we all know laughing is good for the soul. We always have such a good time with Bren and James and I am glad we got to go on a double date with them. We had Chili's for supper before the movie...and it was yummy.
Speaking of birthday...I wanted to share all the wonderful things I got this year. Mom and Dad knocked it out of the park with this DELICIOUS scent from Victoria's Secret...which by the way is the Scent of the Year! Its called Noir: Sexy Little Things...and I LOVE it. My Dad gave me a nice crisp 100 dollar bill...woo hoo! Oh the things a girl can do with a hundred dollars...but too bad for this girl without a job...looks like it will be buying next weeks groceries :)

Stacy, my mother-in-law also knows how to make a girl feel special! She sent me a hilarious birthday card with another 50 dollars! Woo Hoo...the water bill! My Mema was kind enough to send me another 20 dollars...that should do a nice little ditty on the gas bill:) Just kidding...I have no idea what to do with all the money...and I THANK YOU all from the bottom of my heart for being so kind to me.

I have to admit...I lied...I knew exactly what to do with some of that money! I went out and bought me this...

Its a great little "blingy" pendant from Friendze. I have been wanting something along these lines for a while now, and this one was very reasonably priced...under 12 dollars and its got a clip so I can change it out on different necklaces! I think its really cute.

I logged into my facebook account for the first time in FOREVER and I had 39 new messages...ALL birthday wishes! I didn't even know I had so many friends...and it sure did make me feel all giddy inside. Thank you for all the text messages, emails, greeting cards and phone calls from all you WONDERFUL people. I had a GREAT day.
Now its Wednesday...already, and the week is coming to a close starting tomorrow. Tonite I made a new chicken spaghetti dish and we are anxiously waiting for it to finish cooking. If it turns out to be a keeper...maybe I will share it with you. We are looking forward to the Tipi Village on Friday with some new friends from Mothers Day Out...should be a good time.

No comments: