Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Perfect Poodle...

1 dog in the house is plenty for me...but if I stumbled across this sweet little poodle at any shelter or on the side of the road I would have to bring her home with me!

Isn't she the cutest thing you have EVER seen? (okay I am a bit partial...but she is my kid...so I can be!) This is Jolea's costume for the costume parade at her Mother's Day Out tomorrow. This isn't the costume I had originally intended for her to wear...but considering the cool West Texas weather that we have been having...I think it will work best for this year. Grammy bought her the most ADORABLE costume off of Ebay...but it has a tutu that she has to wear...and she is SO NOT all about the frilly business. So I will play it by ear...she might wear it...she might not, but either way we have this sweet poodle costume that we can rely on.
Ruff Ruff...

Front View...

Back view...look at that little poodle toosh...

Hello? Is anyone there? Trick Or Treat...

Canine Love...XOXO

Like Father...Like Daughter

Mommy and Poodle...

Daddy and Poodle...

Well after all was said and done...this little poodle has become very GRUMPY...so its off to the groomers for a bath and then into the kennel for bedtime.

1 comment:

M'chelle said...

Oh My Goodness, Jolea is the cutest little poodle I have ever seen! Precious!